Apparently my show has been preempted today… It sucks because I had a lot of articles ready to discuss that I took some time finding.
So, in an effort to ensure it isn’t a complete and total waste, I’ll post the articles below.
This way, you may read the ones you find most interesting and read them at your own leisure.
Please make sure to comment below so that we may have some sort of discussion on the topics.
Eric from The Fanboy Next Door has returned after short, two week hiatus.
This episode we discuss:
Road to Wrestlemania
Behind the Curtain
Some more quick peeks at what is going on around the world!
- Federal Reserve officials are considering a new type of bond buying program designed to subdue worries about future inflation if they decide to take new steps to boost the economy in the months ahead.
- Consumer borrowing rose at an 8.6% annual rate in January, sustaining a trend that began late last year… So people are obviously borrowing, but are they paying back?
- Apple unveiled the latest iPad, which features a sharper image display and faster communications
- The Justice Department has warned Apple and five big US publishers that it plans to sue them for allegedly colluding to raise e-book prices
I did not realize how controversial and debated my last article, “The Reality Behind Girls and ‘Nice Guys’“, would be.
As such, I feel it is appropriate to write this post to try to explain what I meant as I was writing the last article.
Episode 3 of SMACKTalk is now up on YouTube!
This quick episode includes a RAW Recap and discussion on Road to WrestleMania!
The following post concerns a topic that has been highly contested among girls and boys, men and women for quite some time. I will be discussing what I feel to be the truth about the relationship (or lack there-of) between girls and the ‘nice guys’ that never quite seem to get the upper hand.
For starters, let’s just go over what the issue is. The basic sentiment is that girls never pick the nice guys, but instead go for the assholes (if you’d excuse my language). Then the girls go on to complain about how they can’t find a good guy to take care of them. Guys, upon hearing this, become upset because they know they’re good guys but usually end up ‘friend-zoned’ with no way of escape. Because of this, girls are stupid for creating assholes out of the good guys who are just looking for a way to compete and get the girl of their dreams. I believe that about sums it up.
Here’s another quick look at some of the big stories going on around the world…
- The European Central Bank gave $700 billion in cheap, three year loans to 800 lenders, the central bank’s latest effort to arrest the financial crisis.
- The GM/Peugeot Citroen European alliance is a change for the French auto maker’s founding family which will see holdings diluted.
- Copper prices are rising even as warehouses in China, a big consumer of the metal, are filling with it.